Tuesday 7 May 2013

Back for May

I have literally been so busy working on my Fiverr gigs that I haven't had any time to keep a diary record on here, write any new blog posts on my craft or film blogs or write any articles for Squidoo or Hubpages! Which I feel really bad about but I had 92 orders over a 7 week period so it kept me super busy! But I have now updated my earnings tab on here so you can see how I did for the months of March and April. 

I made a great £320 in March, thanks to a few really large gigs and a few sponsored blog posts on my Daisy Dayz blog. Then April was less but still pretty decent overall with £108. I shall hopefully be able to start keeping a bit of a better record this month, but we shall see. I have joined a few new affiliate programmes although I have been having very little luck with any of them except the amazon for the last few months, but they are worth a go. 

I have also joined a site called Slice the Pie, which I heard of a while ago but had been told it was only for the US but it seems to be open to UK now. I will try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. You more or less get paid to listen to music tracks by unsigned bands and review them. Sounds decent although the pay is only a few cents a time, but it could easily be done in short little bursts every now and again and would probably add up quickly.

So that was just a quick update and I will add a proper post for the first week soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment